Registered Nurse (Full Time / Part Time) Lakewood 3p-11p - Med Surg
Company: Pediatrix Medical Group
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Registered Nurse (Full Time / Part Time) Lakewood
The Registered Nurse (RN) duties are to assess patient health
problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and
maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured,
convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health
maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
* Maintain and possess a State Registered Nursing license.
* Prepares patient assessment reports from the hospital centers and
forwards the reports to the physicians for validation.
* Performs testing and reports all results to physicians as well as
documenting all findings in patient's medical record.
* Assists the physicians with patient visits and exams.
* Assists the physician with procedures, and properly labels and
send specimens to appropriate labs.
* Schedules patient's as directed by the physician.
* Provides telephone triage and properly documents all patient,
physician and other contacts.
* Performs medication administration as necessary using universal
precautions and documenting appropriately in the patient's medical
record (i.e. time, amount, route of administration, site of
administration, and any patient reaction).
* Participates in revenue cycle by ensuring authorizations and
referrals are in place and notifying the Billing Associate of needs
for further authorizations.
* Documents correct CPT and ICD-10 codes for services provided.
* Maintains patient confidentiality.
* Communicates effectively and courteously with and demonstrates a
caring attitude toward patients and their families.
* Treats all patients and their families with dignity and
* Acts in a non-directive, non-judgmental manner recognizing an
individual's religious, ethical, and moral opinion/belief.
* Uses standards of patient satisfaction as a measure of
* Follows universal precautions and OSHA standards.
* Performs other assigned duties as directed.
* Must possess a current/valid license as a Registered Nurse in the
state that they are providing services.
* Maintain and possess a state RN license.
* Must maintain CPR certification.
* Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a
safe work environment.
Benefits and Compensation
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
* Health Insurance including prescription drugs
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Short- and Long-Term disability options
* Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
* 401k with company match
* Long Term Care (LTC)
* Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
* Identity Protection
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this
Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age
21 and over
Pediatrix Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading
providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and
children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been
committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically
excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital
settings and office-based practices. Specialties including
obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are
complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded
area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality,
evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research,
education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams
including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders,
business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill
our mission to take great care of the patient. We invite you to
join the Pediatrix family and help shape the future of health
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming
increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be
found through the Pediatrix Careers site:
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Pediatrix Medical Group, Lakewood , Registered Nurse (Full Time / Part Time) Lakewood 3p-11p - Med Surg, Healthcare , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!