Senior C# Software Engineer and Hardware Integrator
Posted on: September 22, 2018
Company Type: 10-50 employees, positive cash flow, 27 years old
Technologies: C#, SQL, C++, C, Systems Integration
Are you looking for a position that gives you variety?
Do you want to work at a small successful company where you can make a real difference?
Want to work on a product that improves lives and keeps people safe?
Do you enjoy writing, debugging, and integrating software with real world physical hardware?
If so, we want to hear from you!
In addition to software, Actall develops embedded radio frequency devices to enable the real time location system and personal duress signaling. Actall is growing and as we run more projects in parallel, there is more front end, back end, and integration work we need to get done. These projects occupy a spectrum of technologies and activities. In addition to solid C# skills as that will be about two thirds of the activity of the position, we hope to find a candidate who can assist with some of the following:
- Add features to and refactoring the flagship customer application, Crisis Controller, in C#
- Create internal utilities for the production team and the site installers as well as network analysis tools and traffic simulators in C#
- Create scripts that run inside Linux based RF-to-Ethernet gateways in Node.js
- Write firmware for radio modules in C or C++
- Create new database schema and queries in SQL
- Create installers for complex deployments
- Create a Single Page Application GUI using IIS
- Write documentation in your favorite word processor
- Develop mathematical algorithms and models for better locating
- Integrating third party software such as Crystal Reports, SQL server, Relay Board Drivers, NAudio, IIS, MQTT paho for LoRa networks, HASP licencing, Wix deployer, .NET Core
- Integrating off the shelf and custom hardware into the system for new radios, RFID readers, ultrasound, output boards etc.
- Optimizing traffic flow through the 900 MHz RF routers
- Parse large data sets of customer location data to look for bugs and optimizations
- Mentor other engineers
- Contribute to architecture decisions such as interface design and threading models
- Write unit tests using MSTest and Moq
- Execute and improve processes in Jira, Jenkins, Github, etc.
- Vendor Management
- Help in estimating the level of effort for new features and products
- Understand and support customers' technical needs Visit to see examples of the kinds of systems we provide.
At Actall, in addition to creating cool tech together, the Actall Engineering team enjoys cycling, trying new lunch spots, and occasional Rockies games. Our engineering group has been located away from the noise and bustle of the operations and marketing group. We are in the Galvanize Delaware location in an quiet dedicated office adjacent to the Galvanize co-working community. To respond to this opportunity, please forward your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
Keywords: Actall, Lakewood , Senior C# Software Engineer and Hardware Integrator, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!