Measurement Specialist, Flooring (Part Time)
Company: HOME DEPOT USA, INC
Posted on: September 18, 2023
$20.50/hour - Starting pay may vary based on a number of
factors, including but not limited to, position offered, location,
and the individuals' knowledge, skills and ability.
The Measurement Specialist, Flooring travels to customers homes to
perform in-home flooring measurements. The Measurement Specialist
is directly responsible for providing a positive customer
experience, enter accurate measurements and transmitting
measurements by a measurement tablet. The Measurement Specialist's
role works independently in the field and provides quality
professional customer service that consistently meets or exceeds
Company standards of excellence customer service. This position is
directly responsible for creating, maintaining and improving
customer relationships while interacting with customers to complete
in-home flooring measurements and coordinating with the Home Depot
Measurement Services Center.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Responsibilities:
- 90% Customer Service - Providing customer service by assessing
customer needs and conducting in-home flooring measurements.
- 10% Drawing Review - Review and edit of floor drawings in the
measurement tabletNature and Scope:
- This Position typically reports to Assistant Market
- This Position has 0 Direct ReportsEnvironment Job
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Conditions could produce
mild discomfort on occasion including but not limited to lifting,
bending, squatting within the customer's home.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through
the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.Years of Work
Experience: Less than 1 year of experience
- Previous customer service, retail, flooring knowledge (carpet,
tile, wood, vinyl, laminate etc.), flooring installer, flooring
estimator or home improvement experience is a plus but not
required. Physical Requirements:
- Most of the time is spent in a comfortable position and there
is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may
be a need to move or lift light articles.Competencies:
- Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service,
following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering
from any errors made.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects and assignments
accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large
workload, competing demands and a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with
- Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities
and obtain and manage resources so that work objectives are
accomplished on time.
- Associates must have strong computer skills
Keywords: HOME DEPOT USA, INC, Lakewood , Measurement Specialist, Flooring (Part Time), Other , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!