Company: Atria Careers
Posted on: September 16, 2023
OverviewWhat's the difference between a job and a meaningful,
rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you
have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest
people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary
company - one that's investing in the future of senior living by
investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary
life.Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. --Atria
will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of
these protected classifications.ResponsibilitiesThe Sales
Specialist is responsible for leasing units at their assigned
community while acting as the Community's Sales Director. This
individual travels throughout the Division and work in conjunction
with the Executive Director or General Manager to drive sales. The
assigned community is of strategic importance to the Company's
success and is selected by the Divisional Sales Director.-- The
assignment typically covers a vacant position and may carry over
for a period of onboarding for the next hire.
- Grow revenue and manage all aspects of sales in the community
through designated sales activities. Maximize opportunities for
in-house and external sales, public relations and the content and
effectiveness of the Customer Relationship Management database and
- Act as the Community Sales Director leasing units at assigned
- Conduct sales activities that meet or exceed Company
- Make sales calls to potential residents, referral sources and
- Respond to telephone inquiries, remotely and in real time where
possible, and conduct walk-in and scheduled tours with prospective
residents or interested parties.
- Accurately track move-ins, move-outs and quantity vs. quality
of referral activity, determining appropriate follow up
- Accurately maintain the Organizational and Contact libraries in
the community's Customer Relationship Management database by
entering information about new potential referral sources, updating
information about current referral sources and keeping detailed
accounts of appointments with individual referral source
- Assist in maintaining and maximizing referral and lead
generation service relationships like A Place for Mom and
- Extensive travel required (100% on the road).
- Develop and maintain relationships with any and all potential
referral sources and conduct on-going field visits.
- Qualify prospective residents, effectively matching our
services to their needs, thus maximizing move-in potential.
- Assist the Executive Director in ensuring that the community,
including all available apartments, model apartments, common areas
and grounds are staged, marketable and presentable.
- May be asked to train and coach new and existing Community
Sales Directors and their supporting staff to meet Atria's policies
and sales standards.
- Assist and participate in conducting core Atria sales training
events and maximize techniques to grow census/revenue.
- Provide regional management with necessary paperwork and
reports to actively monitor sales efforts.
- Work with the Executive Director to facilitate training and
continuous in servicing for all community staff that may have
occasion to field an inquiry call or conduct a walk-in or scheduled
- Research and maintain current information on local competition
and new services and competitors entering the marketplace. As
requested, gather specific market/competitive information and
report findings to the Executive Director, the Divisional Sales
Director, and the Business Optimization team at the Support
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from a four (4) year college or university
- Two (2) or more years of related experience and/or
- Must possess strong customer service skills, basic financial
knowledge of revenue and profitability, intermediate computer and
electronic file management skills and strong organizational skills
including ability to follow-up, detail-oriented, ability to
multi-task. Must have the ability to maintain
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maximize a community lead-base by
closing sales and out producing peers.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage and engage a community
Department Director team and line staff to maximize sales.
- Will be required to travel extensively on behalf of the
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company
provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria's
Motor Vehicle Policy and Travel Policy standards.
Keywords: Atria Careers, Lakewood , Sales Specialist, Sales , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!